Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK X3 TURBO INTERCOOLER FAN OVER RIDE KIT

For those who want to have their intercooler fan on at their disposal we present to you the new plug & play UTV INC Back Lit LED Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo Intercooler Fan Override Kit. This is a complete PLUG & PLAY KIT, that includes the amber (orange) back lit LED Carling Contura switch body, quick release wiring harness and plug & play terminals for an easy and pain free installation. Switch will fit into the factory knock outs on the dash. LED illuminates when switch is activated.

$110.00

LINK TO PURCHASE: https://www.utvinc.com/utv-inc-can-am-maverick-x3-turbo-intercooler-fan-over-ride-kit/

·
Official Site Vendor
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those who want to have their intercooler fan on at their disposal we present to you the new plug & play UTV INC Back Lit LED Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo Intercooler Fan Override Kit. This is a complete PLUG & PLAY KIT, that includes the amber (orange) back lit LED Carling Contura switch body, quick release wiring harness and plug & play terminals for an easy and pain free installation. Switch will fit into the factory knock outs on the dash. LED illuminates when switch is activated. Click on the link below for more info.

LINK:https://www.utvinc.com/utv-inc-can-am-maverick-x3-turbo-intercooler-fan-over-ride-kit/

Attachments

·
Official Site Vendor
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For those who want to have their intercooler fan on at their disposal we present to you the new plug & play UTV INC Back Lit LED Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo Intercooler Fan Override Kit. This is a complete PLUG & PLAY KIT, that includes the amber (orange) back lit LED Carling Contura switch body, quick release wiring harness and plug & play terminals for an easy and pain free installation. Switch will fit into the factory knock outs on the dash. LED illuminates when switch is activated. Click on the link below for more info.

LINK:https://www.utvinc.com/utv-inc-can-am-maverick-x3-turbo-intercooler-fan-over-ride-kit/

Attachments

·
Official Site Vendor
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Official Site Vendor
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For those who want to have their intercooler fan on at their disposal we present to you the new plug & play UTV INC Back Lit LED Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo Intercooler Fan Override Kit. This is a complete PLUG & PLAY KIT, that includes the amber (orange) back lit LED Carling Contura switch body, quick release wiring harness and plug & play terminals for an easy and pain free installation. Switch will fit into the factory knock outs on the dash. Click on the link below for more info.

Attachments

·
Official Site Vendor
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For those who want to have their intercooler fan on at their disposal we present to you the new plug & play UTV INC Back Lit LED Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo Intercooler Fan Override Kit. This is a complete PLUG & PLAY KIT, that includes the amber (orange) back lit LED Carling Contura switch body, quick release wiring harness and plug & play terminals for an easy and pain free installation. Switch will fit into the factory knock outs on the dash. Click on the link below for more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just ordered the intercooler override kit for my 2018 intercooler fan install along with the radiator fan override kit. Living in mid 80 degree weather all year round will probably play a toll regarding overheating issues. Thanks Nick.

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Just ordered the intercooler override kit for my 2018 intercooler fan install along with the radiator fan override kit. Living in mid 80 degree weather all year round will probably play a toll regarding overheating issues. Thanks Nick.
You will love them. Just remember to turn them on, LOL. i have the rad fan override kit, and sometimes I just get in and start driving, and notice the bars are creeping up on the gauge. Oops, fan isn't on.

·
Registered
71 Posts
You will love them. Just remember to turn them on, LOL. i have the rad fan override kit, and sometimes I just get in and start driving, and notice the bars are creeping up on the gauge. Oops, fan isn't on.
Thanks Hollowood X3 for the reminder, during my last practice session I was driving pretty aggressively mid-day and I started to see those bars creeping up and I had to slow down my driving a bit to drop those bars down. This override kit as I put in my Stage 3 kit install and radiator override should prevent overheating.

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Thanks Hollowood X3 for the reminder, during my last practice session I was driving pretty aggressively mid-day and I started to see those bars creeping up and I had to slow down my driving a bit to drop those bars down. This override kit as I put in my Stage 3 kit install and radiator override should prevent overheating.
Without a doubt. I've been in Glamis when it's been in the low 90s, never went over 2 bars when the fan was on.

Reactions: Guam X3

·
Official Site Vendor
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

$110.00

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just installed my intercooler fan override switch and the radiator fan override switch on my 2017 X3 XDS. The kits were pretty easy and straight forward install. I never could hear my 2018 intercooler go on when I am riding my X3 before I had the override switch. Now when I start my X3 up I have the reassurance that the fans are on. Everything is all pre-wired with a relay, rocker switch, fuse, and connector. Thanks Nick from UTV Inc.

Overide switch.jpg

·
Registered
71 Posts
With the switches in the off position, will that fan still turn on when a certain temp is reach?
Yes, when the intercooler fan override switch is in the off position, the intercooler fan will run under the control of your ECU based upon the load of your engine.

Reactions: dwdawg
1 - 20 of 31 Posts