Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey UTV Inc guys. Both last night and today I was trying to check some shpping and order some stuff, but anytime I click "Add to Cart" the next screen says "your cart is empty". I can't add anything to the cart. I tried on Ipad last night and laptop today. Not sure if you are aware of this.

My question is...I just ordered a roof, harness bar, harnesses, and some switches. I want to get the rear cage/bumper, but was going to wait. I was trying to check the shipping and was wondering if it would save me some shipping if the roof and bumper were shipped together? I will call Nick in the morning if I don't see a reply. I don't think my stuff has shipped yet.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Official Site Vendor
6,224 Posts
i got the issue fixed. the site is being a huge PITA right now and I dont know whats up with it. call us and we will get you taken care of.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Josh took care of me this morning. You guys are always a pleasure to do business with and your follow up and information given after the order is awesome. It's hard to find good customer service nowadays and you guys have always been top notch. I will continue to give you my hard earned money as I add more stuff to this Maverick. You've already taken a big chunk of it with my XP4, but I would get bored if I didn't tinker with these things.......Thanks!

·
Official Site Vendor
6,224 Posts
Chris we appreciate the business sir. I am still working on that picture for you. I'm trying to get a cage and roof added to a machine here but they're all getting cages and other things. I will see what I can come up with tomorrow sir. Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
6,224 Posts
The site should be up and running at 100% now. New server seems to be loading quick and efficiently.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts