Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UTV inc nerf bars/rock sliders looking for mounting pics

Does anyone have pics of the UTV inc nerf bars and how they mount to the machine from underneath and any other mounting points? Or can somebody with these post up some pics of how they mount.
I need to know if they will interfere with my skids?? I searched without luck!
thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for mounting on the UTVinc set-up. The link you provided is for SuperATV's. let me know which ones you bought. Thanks for the help so far!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Helps a bit. I need to know if they hang down below the rocker or go to the underside of the machine. I have full Factory UTV skids under the belly of the machine and these skids come right to the edge of the machine by the side rocker panel. Hoping I don't have to hack up my skids to run the UTV nerfs. I really like the UTVinc design. Can get a few pics from the underside of the machine? and close ups of the rear mounting point?
Thanks

·
Official Site Vendor
6,190 Posts
I dont have a machine here with the nerf bars installed on it, and those are all the photos we have in our file currently. The nerf bars will work with our UTV INC 3/8" skid plate without modification, I am not sure however on the FUTV stuff, sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts