Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
PM me your best price on a set of these and the UHMW skids for a 2014.
no shipping needed, I can have my shipping company pickup.

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
WANT TO THE HAVE THE TOUGHEST NERF BAR ON THE MARKET ?! OF COURSE YOU DO !! THESE NERF BARS ARE MADE FROM DOM STEEL AND TIG WELDED TO AMAZING BEAUTIFUL PERFECT. HANG THEM ON THE WALL, THEY ARE THAT PRETTY TO LOOK AT! OR DON'T.. BOLT THEM ON YOUR MACHINE AND GO BASH THE HECK OUT OF SOME TREES, ROCKS, BUSHES AND CACTI !! JUST MAKE SURE YOU MISS THE MILK VETCH THOUGH AND GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN! POWDER COATED A TEXTURED BLACK FINISH TO MATCH THE OEM ROLL CAGE AND FENDER FLARES. HEAVY DUTY MOUNTS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED.

$374.95 / PR

UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK NERF BAR ROCK SLIDERS - BLACK

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
WANT TO THE HAVE THE TOUGHEST NERF BAR ON THE MARKET ?! OF COURSE YOU DO !! THESE NERF BARS ARE MADE FROM DOM STEEL AND TIG WELDED TO AMAZING BEAUTIFUL PERFECT. HANG THEM ON THE WALL, THEY ARE THAT PRETTY TO LOOK AT! OR DON'T.. BOLT THEM ON YOUR MACHINE AND GO BASH THE HECK OUT OF SOME TREES, ROCKS, BUSHES AND CACTI !! JUST MAKE SURE YOU MISS THE MILK VETCH THOUGH AND GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN! POWDER COATED A TEXTURED BLACK FINISH TO MATCH THE OEM ROLL CAGE AND FENDER FLARES. HEAVY DUTY MOUNTS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED.

$374.95 / PR

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

$374.95 / PR

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

$374.95 / PR

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ordered mine on the 4th and still no tracking or nerf bars in my possession.... I can't wait to get them on. This waiting game is killing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: UTV Inc

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Ordered mine on the 4th and still no tracking or nerf bars in my possession.... I can't wait to get them on. This waiting game is killing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jacob,

The nerfs bars got powder coated yesterday and are shipping out today sir. I am sorry for the delay, you will receive your tracking number when UPS scans the package at pick up.

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

$374.95 / PR

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

$374.95 / PR

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

$374.95 / PR

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·

$374.95 / PR

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

$374.95 / PR

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
WANT TO THE HAVE THE TOUGHEST NERF BAR ON THE MARKET ?! OF COURSE YOU DO !! THESE NERF BARS ARE MADE FROM DOM STEEL AND TIG WELDED TO AMAZING BEAUTIFUL PERFECT. HANG THEM ON THE WALL, THEY ARE THAT PRETTY TO LOOK AT! OR DON'T.. BOLT THEM ON YOUR MACHINE AND GO BASH THE HECK OUT OF SOME TREES, ROCKS, BUSHES AND CACTI !! JUST MAKE SURE YOU MISS THE MILK VETCH THOUGH AND GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN! HEAVY DUTY MOUNTS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED.

$399.95 - Your pick of color options

·
Official Site Vendor
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
WANT TO THE HAVE THE TOUGHEST NERF BAR ON THE MARKET ?! OF COURSE YOU DO !! THESE NERF BARS ARE MADE FROM DOM STEEL AND TIG WELDED TO AMAZING BEAUTIFUL PERFECT. HANG THEM ON THE WALL, THEY ARE THAT PRETTY TO LOOK AT! OR DON'T.. BOLT THEM ON YOUR MACHINE AND GO BASH THE HECK OUT OF SOME TREES, ROCKS, BUSHES AND CACTI !! JUST MAKE SURE YOU MISS THE MILK VETCH THOUGH AND GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN! HEAVY DUTY MOUNTS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED.

$399.95 - Your pick of color options

41 - 60 of 83 Posts