Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UTV INC IS EXCITED TO RELEASE THE CAN AM MAVERICK MAX REAR ADD ON BUMPER ROLL CAGE. THIS WILL CLAMP ON TO THE OEM ROLL CAGE AND ADD ADDITIONAL PROTECTION TO THE BACK OF THE MACHINE AS WELL AS A BUMPER PROTECTION AROUND THE TAIL LIGHTS. WE HAVE ALSO INCORPORATED A 2" HEAVY DUTY RECEIVER HITCH AS WELL. PRODUCT COMES POWDER COATED TO MATCH THE STOCK ROLL CAGE FINISH.

$589.95

LINK: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK MAX REAR ADD ON BUMPER ROLL CAGE

·
Official Site Vendor
724 Posts
UTV INC IS EXCITED TO RELEASE THE CAN AM MAVERICK MAX REAR ADD ON BUMPER ROLL CAGE. THIS WILL CLAMP ON TO THE OEM ROLL CAGE AND ADD ADDITIONAL PROTECTION TO THE BACK OF THE MACHINE AS WELL AS A BUMPER PROTECTION AROUND THE TAIL LIGHTS. WE HAVE ALSO INCORPORATED A 2" HEAVY DUTY RECEIVER HITCH AS WELL. PRODUCT COMES POWDER COATED TO MATCH THE STOCK ROLL CAGE FINISH.

$589.95

LINK: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK MAX REAR ADD ON BUMPER ROLL CAGE

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I like it but 315 bucks to ship. Wow that's a lot of money to ship.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Oh i know it sucks but im sure ill pop for it in the spring time. Lol

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Hey willie, my bumper just came in the nail but it didn't have the hitch receiver welded on it. What's up? I need it!!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Dang, look at that's shop... It's awesome no wonder u guys have so many great parts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Do u have a spare tire holder that I could use with this rear bumper?
I want to do the bumper but I'm also in need of a spare tire holder. What bout the one for the rzr that's on a hinge?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts