Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
Maybe that's why they changed their name.
It does seem like they charge top dollar on every thing yet a lot of manufactured parts always need some serious adjustment to fit. Or in some cases won't fit at all. They have good products but their quality control or attention to detail needs some serious improvement.
if all of our parts are the same most come out of the cnc laser or cnc bender ect and bolt onto 90 percent of the machines out their with no problems I would guess it might be a can am problem .. when we do get a item back because it does not fit we find it bolts to our jigs fixtures and machine just fine ... Im not saying we don't make mistakes because we do everyday im just saying its hard to fix a problem when the machine you are bolting the product to is different

·
Banned
546 Posts
Ill reply... lol I wont be buying from them from all the bad things I have read about them.. not worth the risk when there are other companies with what looks like nicer products not having so much bad feed back from customers

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I am one of UTV Inc's biggest critics on here because I think their prices are outrageous...but even I will admit it all looks good. No one is perfect...it's how they react when they make a mistake that makes all the difference.

I'm just not paying double what you can get elsewhere...regardless of how nice it looks. It's getting covered up in about 5 minutes on the trail and will only get more covered up. I bought my Maverick to RIDE...not had sitting pretty in my driveway to look purty. ;)

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Well, not to kill all the drama but I ordered my rear bumper and my 40" weld on tabs from willie last Monday. Low and behold at my front door last night at 5 pm when I got home the order was there just when they had promised.

I understand about working out of town and not being able to wrk on your machine. Maybe call them back and tell them what you're wanting. If you don't let the expectation be known, it'll never be met.... Just sayin

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I did call and explain what was going on. They didn't seem to care until I posted on here. I do appreciate the attentiveness that Johnny gave to this issue today. At least they are trying to fix things now. Would have been nice days ago before I had things fixed by someone else. Good for UTV INC. for acknowledging the issue now. Shouldn't have been this hard though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
Ill reply... lol I wont be buying from them from all the bad things I have read about them.. not worth the risk when there are other companies with what looks like nicer products not having so much bad feed back from customers

Just thinking to myself that maybe we have more feedback because we sell 10 time more product then the other guys ... and most people that have no problems post no feedback but everybody that has problems post feedback and im ok with feedback good or bad because if I dont know about a problem I cant fixit

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just thinking to myself that maybe we have more feedback because we sell 10 time more product then the other guys ... and most people that have no problems post no feedback but everybody that has problems post feedback and im ok with feedback good or bad because if I dont know about a problem I cant fixit
That's a great attitude toward the negative being posted and you nailed it! you cannot fix a problem you don't know about, makes a good opportunity to build on mistakes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You really should have kept this line of thinking to yourself rather than writing it down for all to see.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Its sad that no one cared till it was posted on a forum, the OP called and told them it didnt fit and they turned there back. Now there willing to do something after it was posted on a forum,,,,hhhuuummmm think I might have went threw the same damn thing with UTV.....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Also sad that he posted his concern with UTV inc. And then 6 pages of complaints followed which proves his point that a lot of dissatisfied customers in any retail business will not complain they just never come back! And its almost impossible to earn that business back. Maybe he has a new guy working the counter or someone running the phone had a shitty day, maybe the op was a prick so they didn't want to help him, just never know..... let's not crucify them.

He said in his first reply that he would speak with his retail staff about the situation.

Reactions: Thrill Seeker

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Well I have a thread in this forum that talks about some of the issues I had with UTV Inc. but I also commented on how they took care of my issue. What I didn't mention in that comment was that they not only quickly shipped me replacement parts without having to ship back the bad parts but they also offered me a discount on a future purchase. Based on how they took care of my issue, I would order from UTV Inc. again.

Search for a thread titled "Factory and Aftermarket Accessories Issues To Be Aware Of"

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I sounds like if you speak with the right people at UTVinc, you can get things resolved. So make note of it and if you ever have a problem, contact Johnny directly and it looks like he will take care of it.

Reactions: Hunting721

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Looks like UTV Inc is just the whippin boy of the moment. The OP got their attention now and will likely get some satisfaction for all his trouble. Can't change what happened but maybe a lesson learned. I've bought from them before and will do so again. Don't like all their stuff but I definitely feel that like many of the other vendors here, " they do make our sport better with their products". And I like that. It's a good thing that our vendors are willing to take a chance and run their own business so we've got options when it comes to spending our money.

And just updated my signature to reflect my latest UTV Inc purchase.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Nick and willie are awesome. I went to the shop on Saturday and nick showed me the new doors for the '14 they're working on and even let me sit in it to see how I liked em. They're good dudes.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nobody or Company is Perfect 100 % of the time.

I have ALWAYS had Great service and products from UTV inc.

I will agree than a Companys reputation is built on how they handle the few problems than may arise .

AND Johnny already said, he wasnt aware of the problem untill after you cut and modified it.

Sorry you had problems . If a sales person cant handle a problem to satification , then i always ( nicely until it time to not be nice ) ask to speak with owner / manager

to help solve a problem.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's not the case with the same product and I had the exact same experience with ATV INC. As amerimano. They are selling a product that is not what it represents. STAND BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT UTV INC! Shame on you guys! I to will not buy anything from them again. Nick is an arrogant A..Hole who really doesn't give a sh.t about the customers. I want to get the word out. DONT BUY UTV INC! What is sad is a part that was less than $130 will cost them thousands of dollars spent from me. I was ready to buy everything from rock sliders to intercomm. Not now! Spread the word

41 - 60 of 61 Posts