Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK FRONT WINCH MOUNT KIT

UTV INC IS EXCITED TO RELEASE OUR FRONT WINCH MOUNT KIT FOR YOUR CAN AM MAVERICK. DESIGNED TO FIT A STANDARD 4000 LB WINCH. THIS WINCH MOUNT WILL BOLT UP TO THE FRONT OF YOUR CHASSIS AND HOLD A 4000 LB VIPER MAX WINCH BEHIND THE FRONT BUMPER WITHOUT ANY CLEARANCE ISSUES. THE FRONT PLATE ADDS STRENGTH AND RIGIDITY WHILE ADDING A PLACE TO MOUNT A WINCH.

KIT WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY OTHER PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED BRACES, GUSSETS, PLATES, ETC.

KITS COME POWDER COATED BLACK.

$109.95

·
Official Site Vendor
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The front upper rear, the front rear upper, the front rear lower one will work. The kit comes with a new front plate and a new front lower rear plate.

We havent decided if we are going to do anything if you previously bought a kit from us

·
Registered
322 Posts
"front upper rear" "front rear upper" ? Little unclear on what you're saying here. Beyond the "do anything for previous customer with parts that won't now work with this new part" deal, I'm trying to find out:

Your winch kit that you're advertising here includes the necessary plates to replace the parts that don't work in your gusset kit with ones that do, is that right? IE: i just bought a gusset kit from you, if I buy this, you'll send me the parts to replace my existing stuff that won't work with the new winch plate, and also the winch mount that connects to those new parts, right?

Lastly, will this work with a superwinch 4500? If not, the above, at least to me, is moot.

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
Sorry but we do not have a superwinch 4500 here to check and see if it fits .. and yes if you buy the winch mount it comes with everything you need including new plate to mount the winch ..

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
UTV Inc, If I buy the winch mount kit and the gusset kit, are there parts in the gusset set that will not be used because of the winch mount? If so, can you offer a winch mount "Deluxe" kit that includes everything? I just want to make sure I am not paying for extra parts that will not be used.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We currently do not have a kit that will not have any extra parts. We have a gusset kit and we have a winch mount kit. If you buy both you will have extra parts, but we currently do not have a "deluxe winch mount gusset kit" available as of yet

·
Registered
7 Posts
So, it's good for at least 1300 Lbs. :cool2:

UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK FRONT WINCH MOUNT KIT

UTV INC IS EXCITED TO RELEASE OUR FRONT WINCH MOUNT KIT FOR YOUR CAN AM MAVERICK. DESIGNED TO FIT A STANDARD 4000 LB WINCH. THIS WINCH MOUNT WILL BOLT UP TO THE FRONT OF YOUR CHASSIS AND HOLD A 4000 LB VIPER MAX WINCH BEHIND THE FRONT BUMPER WITHOUT ANY CLEARANCE ISSUES. THE FRONT PLATE ADDS STRENGTH AND RIGIDITY WHILE ADDING A PLACE TO MOUNT A WINCH.

KIT WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY OTHER PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED BRACES, GUSSETS, PLATES, ETC.

KITS COME POWDER COATED BLACK.

$109.95

·
Registered
322 Posts
We currently do not have a kit that will not have any extra parts. We have a gusset kit and we have a winch mount kit. If you buy both you will have extra parts, but we currently do not have a "deluxe winch mount gusset kit" available as of yet
Do you anticipate, sometime in the very near future, selling these so that we don't have to buy parts twice?

·
Official Site Vendor
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am not sure. We just packaged up 50 gussets kits and some where in the high 20s of winch mounts... maybe when we run out

1 - 20 of 28 Posts