Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Holz Racing roof and Utv Inc doors on today. Doors took me about 4 1/2 hours. Roof took a few minutes. Very pleased with both. The doors could of had better instructions but was pretty easy to figure out. The rear brackets had the pieces that bolt to the roll cage bolt on the wrong side out of the box. Other than that it went together smooth. No rattles at all. I'm about 6'3" and my leg clears the latch by about 5" so there's plenty of room.

Reactions: SCOTTDMAX

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Doors look good, nice job. I have their doors and think I'm gonna go with their roof also.

·
Registered
363 Posts
nice!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Awesome! looks great!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I did their doors too and can verify that the instructions do indeed suck. Good thing the finished product is pretty nice.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the feedback guys. love seeing what everyone does with their machines. next on the list is to install my fuse block, turnkey dash plate, alba belt temp gauge, utv inc fan overide, and i need to order my cvt blower. then once i get all the smaller stuff, i want to send my shocks to get reworked.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I really like those doors.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Forgot to post these pics so you guys can see where everything mounts to. Still loving the doors. Very solid and no rattling at all.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was 400. It's under there commander section. I like it because the light bar mount in it. Keeps the light bar out of harms way and I think it looks nicer tucked up in the roof
just got the light bar installed the other day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts