Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LINK: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK QUARTER LEXAN WINDSHIELD

MADE FROM 1/4" THICK SCRATCH RESISTANT COATED LEXAN OUR CAN AM MAVERICK WINDSHIELD IS DESIGNED TO CLAMP ON TO THE OEM ROLL CAGE WITH USE OF 4 CUSHIONED STAINLESS STEEL 2" PADDED CLAMPS. 4 BOLTS TO ATTACH AND AND REMOVE THIS ITEM FROM THE OEM AND SOME AFTERMARKET CAGES. INCLUDES THE WINDSHIELD AND HARDWARE NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION.

$149.95

·
Registered
42 Posts
will it come with a rubber seal along the bottom (for protection on the plastic)? also, what is the height of it?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
will it come with a rubber seal along the bottom (for protection on the plastic)? also, what is the height of it?
funny i was just gonna say sum rubber pinch tubing along the bottom will be perfect !,

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
funny i was just gonna say sum rubber pinch tubing along the bottom will be perfect !,
The Canned Ham 1/2 windsheild doesn't come with any either.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
The Canned Ham 1/2 windsheild doesn't come with any either.
i know i was gonna add it , but looks like this is a better deal buy a utvinc one add rubber and ur set !

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I'd say yeah, they are almost identical, except for the mounting ( I like the UTVinc better) and the price. $250 for the Canned Ham, or $150 for UTVinc...

edit: I have the Can Am 1/2 windshield. Great product...over priced, but great product.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I'd say yeah, they are almost identical, except for the mounting ( I like the UTVinc better) and the price. $250 for the Canned Ham, or $150 for UTVinc...
the added paint on the can am one is pretty cool tho, sets it off !

·
Registered
42 Posts
wonder if the guys at my shop can darken this one up and get some tint to stick... hmmm... thinking it would look pretty sick tinted up!

·
Registered
81 Posts
might have to get me one. i have heard that the full windshield causes a major back draft and causes more turbulence than a 1/4 windshield.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Are you going to make a full windshield?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Damn someone other than brp needs to make one it would be nice to get a roof windshield and doors all in one place

1 - 20 of 44 Posts