Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK OEM REPLACEMENT BILLET ALUMINUM TIE RODS

UTV INC IS PROUD TO RELEASE OUR REPLACEMENT TIE ROD KIT FOR THE CAN AM MAVERICK. THIS KIT IS MACHINED FROM 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM AND WILL REPLACE THE OEM TIE ROD WITH THIS HEAVY DUTY 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM ONE AND HEAVY DUTY OVERSIZE HEIM JOINT.

PRICE IS FOR A PAIR OF TIE RODS AND THEY COME AS SHOWN IN THE MACHINED FINISH.

$149.95

·
Official Site Vendor
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK HEAVY DUTY BILLET ALUMINUM 6061 TIE RODS

WE ARE NOT SAYING THAT YOU NEED TO BEEF UP THOSE TIE RODS, BUT WE ARE SAYING YOU SHOULD BEEF UP THOSE MAVERICK TIE RODS. FROM A FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, I WOULD BEEF THEM UP. THESE ARE MACHINED FROM 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM AND USE A CLEVIS AND HEIM JOINTS. YOU WILL NEED TO DRILL OUT THE SPINDLE TO USE THESE TIE RODS. PRICE IS FOR A PAIR (DRIVER & PASSENGER)

$269.95

·
Registered
197 Posts
After seeing a Maverick break the stock aluminum tie rod in half in conditions that I would call "easy" which also then let the CV over extend and bust the outer I would say that Maverick owners might be smart to address this well known issue that dates back to the Commander. Lucky for him I was able to take the tie rod pieces back to my house and TIG weld them back together to get him off the trail or his machine would still be sitting there now.

·
Official Site Vendor
724 Posts

UTV INC IS PROUD TO RELEASE OUR REPLACEMENT TIE ROD KIT FOR THE CAN AM MAVERICK. THIS KIT IS MACHINED FROM 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM AND WILL REPLACE THE OEM TIE ROD WITH THIS HEAVY DUTY 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM ONE AND HEAVY DUTY OVERSIZE HEIM JOINT.

$149.95

·
Official Site Vendor
724 Posts

$149.95

1 - 20 of 53 Posts