Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Utv inc can am maverick intrusion dash bar

8K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  UTV Inc 
#1 ·
Our new bolt on dash bar for the Can Am Maverick not only adds strength to your roll cage it improves the looks as well! Dash bar bolts on utilizing our steel fab clamps. Tube clamps feature stainless machine screws. The dash bar also incorporates a weld in 3/8-16 threaded rear view mirror bung. Comes powder coated to match the OEM roll cage for a factory look.

$249.95

link: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK INTRUSION DASH BAR

See less See more
#7 ·
Basically if i want to use this and have a roof u need cut hole in it...OR ... Beat the metal around it so ur new roof conforms to the brace mount... Love the idea of this but for me i would rather have one that screws on from the underside- i know it wont be as strong but hey its give and take

Ad far as the windsheild goes yes u can notch it but it looks that if u use can am half WS u would have to notch where the WS clamps go..,

#27 ·
Our new bolt on dash bar for the Can Am Maverick not only adds strength to your roll cage it improves the looks as well! Dash bar bolts on utilizing our steel fab clamps. Tube clamps feature stainless machine screws. The dash bar also incorporates a weld in 3/8-16 threaded rear view mirror bung. Comes powder coated to match the OEM roll cage for a factory look.

$249.95

link: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK INTRUSION DASH BAR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.