Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
do yall have an option for leaving fan on all times, oem setting, off? A three way switch?
I'd like the same one too, pm me or tell me what i need to do to get it

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts
We havent came up with a new way to cut the fan off, let the OEM switch work and then over ride the switch.

Too much wiring for a kit. If you want that much control of your fan you should just hardware it to a switch

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts
UTvinc.com is now producing our ever popular fan override relay kit for the Can-Am Maverick .. This Kit allows you to turn the fan on manually with our switch during hard riding or when you putting along not getting alot of airflow over the radiator... when you turn of switch to the off position your fan will operate and cycle Normally

View attachment 2790

UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK FAN OVER RIDE

·
Registered
57 Posts
Will this fit the Max? I assume the switch doesn't light up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I want to order this one NON illuminated shipped to zip code 31036. How do I go about ordering it?

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts
You can order it a number of ways:

1) You can go to the website and add it to your cart and checkout online. Here is a link to the product: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK FAN OVER RIDE

2) Give us a call at 480-718-5511 and we can do it for you over the phone off the website.

3) Send me a PM with your PayPal address and I can send you request, when paid I can go through the website and process the order for you.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts
UTvinc.com is now producing our ever popular fan override relay kit for the Can-Am Maverick .. This Kit allows you to turn the fan on manually with our switch during hard riding or when you putting along not getting alot of airflow over the radiator... when you turn of switch to the off position your fan will operate and cycle Normally

View attachment 2790

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts

View attachment 2790

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts

View attachment 2790

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts

View attachment 2790

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts

View attachment 2790

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts

View attachment 2790

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts

View attachment 2790

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts

View attachment 2790

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts

View attachment 2790

·
Official Site Vendor
6,726 Posts

View attachment 2790

21 - 40 of 47 Posts