Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM REAR RODS

NEED TO REPLACE THOSE WEAK REAR RODS WITH SOMETHING THAT WONT BREAK BY LOOKING AT IT WRONG? WELL UTV INC HAS COME UP WITH THE SOLUTION. MACHINED FROM BILLET 6061 T6 ALUMINUM AND USING OVERSIZE HEIMS THESE ARE MADE TO KEEP THE REAR OF YOUR CAN AM MAVERICK IN CHECK FROM THE ELEMENTS YOU WANT TO THROW IT AT. COMES AS A PAIR IN THE MACHINED ALUMINUM FINISH.

$259.95

·
Official Site Vendor
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM REAR RODS

NEED TO REPLACE THOSE WEAK REAR RODS WITH SOMETHING THAT WONT BREAK BY LOOKING AT IT WRONG? WELL UTV INC HAS COME UP WITH THE SOLUTION. MACHINED FROM BILLET 6061 T6 ALUMINUM AND USING OVERSIZE HEIMS THESE ARE MADE TO KEEP THE REAR OF YOUR CAN AM MAVERICK IN CHECK FROM THE ELEMENTS YOU WANT TO THROW IT AT. COMES AS A PAIR IN THE MACHINED ALUMINUM FINISH.

$259.95

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I will get the wife to find them for me again , and let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Do you guys offer a full steering tie rod upgrade with the spacers to eliminate bump steer?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I think he wants a tierod spacer to stop bump steer , not a wheel spacer

Yeah, not sure what the wheel spacers have to do with tie rods. LOL..

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Sand freak once you find a good set of tierod spacers let me know . I pulled the front shocks out and by hand did a full cycle of the front suspension and the amount of bump steer is retarted . At full suspension droop my mav looks like it has been in a wreck .

41 - 60 of 63 Posts