Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LINK: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK 24 PACK LOCK AND RIDE COOLER COMBO

WE TOOK OUR MAVERICK OUT THE OTHER DAY AND REALIZED THERE WAS NO WHERE TO KEEP ANY FOOD OR BEVERAGES !! SO WE CAME UP WITH THIS QUICK AND EASY TO INSTALL AND REMOVE 24 PACK COOLER RACK KIT. COMES POWDER COATED BLACK AND USE A CUSTOM LOCK AND RIDE STYLE MOUNT. KIT INCLUDES AMERICAN OUTDOORS 24 PACK OFFROAD SOFT SIDED COOLER IN BLACK AS WELL.

$172.45

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice cooler setup!

The roll cage add on...is that different than your other post about your new Maverick rear bumper/roll cage?
http://www.maverickforums.net/forum/26-utv-inc/266-rear-add-bumper-roll-cage.html

I ask, as I am looking for a rear bumper/roll cage like the one in the cooler picture because it appears that it would work with the Can-Am 124L (32Gal) trunk that I installed on my Mav. You can see that here...
BRP Can-Am SSV - Catalog - Parts, Accessories & Riding Gear

Lastly...the trunk is the same one used for the ATV and is shaped like a banana with a space open that is easy to get to between the seats...that is if you don't have a harness bar. :) Any chance your cooler setup would fit there as well?

Thanks!

·
Official Site Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car pictured has an aftermarket roll cage. Not an add on.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not sure if the cooler and trunk would work sorry sir.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tyler put more kits together today and Johnny sewed more straps so these are ready to go.

·
Official Site Vendor
724 Posts
Omg a utv inc discount code !!!

You guys wanted it.. So here ya go !!

Use coupon code: MAVERICKFORUMS

when checking out on our website: UTV Inc. | Parts, Accessories, and Custom Built UTVs and get a 5% (five percent) discount off the total purchase price.

** discounts do not apply to previously placed orders, even if it was 1 second prior to this post being made **

*** you must use the coupon code when checking out, if you forget it, we cannot retroactively add the discount to your order ***

·
Official Site Vendor
724 Posts

WE TOOK OUR MAVERICK OUT THE OTHER DAY AND REALIZED THERE WAS NO WHERE TO KEEP ANY FOOD OR BEVERAGES !! SO WE CAME UP WITH THIS QUICK AND EASY TO INSTALL AND REMOVE 24 PACK COOLER RACK KIT. COMES POWDER COATED BLACK AND USE A CUSTOM LOCK AND RIDE STYLE MOUNT. KIT INCLUDES AMERICAN OUTDOORS 24 PACK OFFROAD SOFT SIDED COOLER IN BLACK AS WELL.

$172.45

·
Official Site Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

$172.45

1 - 17 of 17 Posts