Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tipped my Maverick on its side and bent the cage, so insurance bought me a new one. Doesnt come with rear bumper or roof. It has 3 whip mounts and a rearview bung. Also installed and wired is a LED dome light. Make me an offer, im not looking to get rich, just wanting someone to get a good deal.. Most of the damage is where the light bar mounts up on the driver side, best way to repair would be to replace the one tube on the driver side..

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I would say your ins policy just paid for itself.
I like the LED strip domee light.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Northern california, inbox should be empty now... Insurance is always good to have on these toys!!!!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
100.00 or I'm sending it to scrap next week. I'm moving into a brand new house and not going to take this with me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
give me till tuesday and i will let you know. i will give you 100 plus pay for shipping if i get a maverick. Couple of questions when it came off was it bound up or did it come off easy?? Also do you know if Can ams rear bumper with tire rack will fit this. Also does it have bar for seat belts??

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My "OUT BOX" was full and it wouldnt allow me to send back a reply. I didnt notice that on my cel phone, but fixed that today...Sorry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts