Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
they are opening a new trails sys out of price this weekend called the castle country trail system Im planning on going

·
Premium Member
3,395 Posts
Yes they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
For anyone looking for some where to go for Fathers Day weekend there will be a ride on the Piute Trail. You can register for free and purchase breakfast, dinner, shirts, and hats. There will also be a Poker Run for with great prizes. Come and have a great weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,395 Posts
Aren't a lot of the trails 50" up there?

·
Premium Member
3,395 Posts
they are opening a new trails sys out of price this weekend called the castle country trail system Im planning on going
My maverick is actually the Maverick that is on the flyers of the castle country trail system. :) famous. Lol lol

2014 XRS, 15" MSA Rims, 29" Rocktanes, Dragonfire Doors, Custom Graphics, Custom Hood and Inner Fenders by myself, Custom rear bumper, rock sliders, spare tire mount, and rotopax holder, Rugged Intercom, Airdam Primary clutch, custom full windshield, Pro Armour top, rear window, custom dash plate and radio mount.

Let the good times roll!

·
Registered
895 Posts
HEY ALL, a group of varied utv's are going up hanging tree trail on sunday Aug 9. we leave the mcdonalds in Ephraim at 8 am if anyone is interested feel free to contact me or just show up!
29 inch tires or larger are recommended

·
Premium Member
3,395 Posts
Been up that trail. Have fun!

81 - 89 of 89 Posts