Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey looking for some other maverick owners that might want to hook up and and go for a ride some where.. Ive been itchin to go out and play in the snow anyone intrested?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hell yes I'm interested! I just don't have a Maverick yet. I live in Heber city and can't wait to go ride up by strawberry. I've put on hundreds of miles on quads up there.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well get your mav and lets ride!!! I have ridden up there mainly on motorcycle on single trac stuff never really found much good atv/sideby stuff that was not just roads, but if you know of some good places Im game but we will have to wait for the snow to come off

·
Registered
145 Posts
I am more versed in the southern Utah riding since that's where I grew up, but I have rode quite a bit up around mud creek and down in diamond fork area (towards Spanish fork canyon from the top). I'm always open to exploring new areas

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know the San Rafel Swell really well if you ever want to ride it.. where in Southern Utah do you ride?

·
Registered
145 Posts
brian head, duck creek, panguitch lake and everywhere in between. ive rode coral pink sand dunes quite a bit and marysvale (on the piaute trail) a couple times and it was a blast too. endless trails

·
Registered
719 Posts
I know this thread is a little dated but, I just joined the club (Maverick) and would be interested in riding some where outside the dunes and knolles. It would be nice to have a group that goes out some what regularly.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Yeah I live in Price, UT. We are headed down to Moab the 10-11-12 of October. It will be a large group. Mostly POS but there will be at least two Mavs. It's a great time down there. We also ride on the Swell. Went to Fish Lake over Labor Day and ride down towards St George as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
278 Posts
I am in the st George area, we ride every weekend. Always looking for more people to ride with. Send me a pm if u want to join.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Love to but we are only down that way once in a while. We own property on the Az strip they are doing a big ride the 23 weekend of September but I won't be able to make it.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
I am not sure if that one is going on that weekend or not. But we are going down last year we had about twenty side x sides.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
We will be in Moab next weekend with a large group of side by sides. Probably only about two mavericks lol.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
We are all going to be staying at the KOA on the south side of Moab.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I have wanted to do some riding in price there has to be a lot out there. Every time I drive through there on my way to moab I tell myself I am coming back to find some where to ride.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
That would be a great time. Where are you located? Yeah we will be riding in Moab next weekend but I live in Price.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts