Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a UTV Inc rear bumper for a 2013 Maverick for sale. This item is for local sale only due to it's enormous shipping size.

The bumper is black and in very good condition. It's a one piece design. You can go to the UTV Inc website link below for more details about the bumper. This was mounted on my 2013 Maverick with no issues. The reason I am selling it is because I purchased a Wide Open Company enclosure so the rear bumper will not fit anymore. Otherwise, I would keep the bumper.

I do not believe this will fit the 2014 Maverick but check with UTV Inc to confirm.

The price is $$$ firm. That's $$$ less than UTV Inc not including shipping. It cost $$$ to ship last year to my address.

UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK REAR ADD ON BUMPER ROLL CAGE

Below are some of my pics.

Photo Jul 24, 5 20 00 PM.jpg Photo Jul 24, 5 19 17 PM.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
wish you weren't so far way or I would buy it right now...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it weren't so darn huge, I would consider shipping it but to buy packaging then pay to ship and hope it doesn't get damage is too much for me to deal with and I would hate to disappoint a member if something happen.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
totally understood.....

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
These bumpers are cool !!!

bumper,backbones,rear gusset,hitch receiver all in one piece. And pretty stout. GLWTS

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These bumpers are cool !!!

bumper,backbones,rear gusset,hitch receiver all in one piece. And pretty stout. GLWTS
Yes you are right. I like how they integrated everything and welded together. Very stout. If it were not for having an enclosure, I would keep it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts