Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
USAguy - I know you have got your car dialed in and ready to hand my XP1000 its butt. So I needed to do something and give you something different to look at, if somehow I am ahead of you.

See you in the desert!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The car looks like a POS, but that cage is sick!! :haha:

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mearsman - I hope you are correct. After all the effort he has gone through to get it dialed in. It maybe a turd, but it is my turd and I ate a lot of food to make that big turd.

Desertdog - LMAO! Thanks.

Can't wait to see it once he is done with the roof.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I knew you'd like that one!

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Sand shark, just joshn with ya. The 1k is a nice car and it's gonna look good when you're done. As long as you're happy with what you own it doesn't matter what we think. You make the payment on it. So have fun with it, you earned it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
156 Posts
That's the type of cage that thing should get from factory. I can't believe that some of the manufacturer's haven't had lawsuits from the cheap cages they put on some of those machines.

Btw. Nice ride.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Popo calls it a RollOverProtectionSystem=ROPS instead of a roll cage. That's how they get away with it

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mearsman - I know you were just joking. I have been on this site and other sites long enough to know when someone is joking. I can handle the joking/ribbing.

Hopefully we can meet up in Pismo over the summer to do some riding.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks good...did you have it custom built or is it an off the shelf upgrade you can buy?

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks good...did you have it custom built or is it an off the shelf upgrade you can buy?
It was custom made. This was his first one with a flat roof line. He can make whatever you want at very reasonable prices. He has been building and designing cages for UTVs since they hit the market in 2004/2005.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I hear ya, my wife and dogs love pismo so this summer is definitely an option

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very cool.....one of kind is the way to go. Are you going to have it powder coated any specific color?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Can't see image. ..

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heavysledz - just going to be black for now. Was think maybe orange, but too many people go that route.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
USAguy - I know you have got your car dialed in and ready to hand my XP1000 its butt. So I needed to do something and give you something different to look at, if somehow I am ahead of you.
See you in the desert!!!!!!
I like the Cage. The radius cages are almost to much any more and Look like a Girls VW Bug.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Looks good.....for an XP :)
is that one of Thad's cages ?

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Warlock - thanks and I agree that some of the radius cages are too much.

ljb - Yes, it is Thad's cage. He has always built amazing cages and very reasonable prices. He could make a sick cage for a Maverick.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts