Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

241 - 245 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
5 years ago, I remember that like it was yesterday, and it sure hurt. Over a year of therapy for the broken shoulder wasn't helping till I painted my house with a roller. Up, down, sideways was what it took. And, yes it hurt so much I cried at times. Now I have full range of motion but I need to get back to the gym to build back some strength.
There's a lot more to the story but I won't bore you now.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I take it you do not ride Quads anymore lol. I gave up 2 and 4 wheelers a long time ago for a Pilot with a cage and harness's and never looked back.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I take it you do not ride Quads anymore lol. I gave up 2 and 4 wheelers a long time ago for a Pilot with a cage and harness's and never looked back.
Well, sort of, 4 years later. If you fall off a horse you get back on it. I sold our 2 Raptor 700's a year ago before buying the '19 X3. Mine was about 75HP and I loved what it would do and where it would do. Now, with the X3, I love what it will do and where it will go. But it sure costs more.

·
Registered
24 Posts
No I haven't been able to ride. Too much going on over holidays, wet weather, too muddy to ride on the property other than my ATV's to my liking along with helping someone move out of a home.

Believe me I'm chomping at the bit.... I'll be well distraught if I'm still with the issue.
Thanks again for asking!
When you have an opportunity to determine whether this fix worked or not, would you please let me know. I have an interest in this, as I am in a similar situation. ~Mike

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
When you have an opportunity to determine whether this fix worked or not, would you please let me know. I have an interest in this, as I am in a similar situation. ~Mike
Will do, feel free to PM me I would like to know more of your situation.

241 - 245 of 245 Posts