41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
lol

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I hope they get you hooked up Glamis. My shit's all dialed in, and we'll have Mega up n running Friday morning. Sure hope you can make it for Saturday, or sooner...:big smile:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Well, it's time for another freaking update. My dealer called me this morning, and says I have some good news and some bad news. He said the part came in today, instead of tomorrow. Well that's a good news. He said that the inner part of the secondary did not come with bushings installed. He said there's not even a factory number for just the bushings. He asked me if I would come in and tell him what I want him to do. So I go in, with my CVTech primary in hand. He showed me the original secondary and it had a few little dings in in it. He said it was my call, if I wanted to run it along with a new outer house of the secondary, that I could have it for this weekend. But he would advise that I wait for another secondary to come in on Monday. I asked if you put it together today could I bring in the old secondary and exchange it for the new 1 when it comes in. He said yes, but of course they cannot get paid twice to replace it. So I would have to pull it off myself next time. I said not a problem. So as I was leaving they were starting to pull the rear differential to replace the seal. I should be going to Glamis early Saturday morning!

·
Premium Member
8,977 Posts
Well, it's time for another freaking update. My dealer called me this morning, and says I have some good news and some bad news. He said the part came in today, instead of tomorrow. Well that's a good news. He said that the inner part of the secondary did not come with bushings installed. He said there's not even a factory number for just the bushings. He asked me if I would come in and tell him what I want him to do. So I go in, with my CVTech primary in hand. He showed me the original secondary and it had a few little dings in in it. He said it was my call, if I wanted to run it along with a new outer house of the secondary, that I could have it for this weekend. But he would advise that I wait for another secondary to come in on Monday. I asked if you put it together today could I bring in the old in her house of the secondary and exchange it for the new 1 when it comes in. He said yes, but of course they cannot get paid twice to replace it. So I would have to pull it off myself next time. I said not a problem. So that I was leaving they were starting to pull the rear differential to replace the seal. I should be glad it down early Saturday morning!
CALL BRP 1-715-848-4957 and tell them your situation, they might cover the reinstall cost.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I know it's not the point, and yeah, BRP SHOULD take care it either way, but the secondary is pretty easy to pull. Glad your going to make it out.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts