Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gates is running a limited time mail in rebate on their G-Force and C12 Series belts. You can get $25.00 back for two belts and $10.00 back for a single belt. The maximum number of belts that can be claimed is 4.

Here are the details:
http://www.gates.com/downloads/Gates_rebatepad_final.pdf

Unfortunately we had to take the price we sell the belts for off our site since another forum sponsor decided we were selling them too cheap and complained enough that a Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy was put into effect. We can (and will) still sell them for the same price, we just can't advertise it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Still have to sell ? Price shipped to 76065 please

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Can I please get a price on 1 shipped to 84501. If price is right I will get two.

2014 XRS, 15" MSA Rims, 29" Rocktanes, Dragonfire Doors, Custom Graphics, Custom Hood and Inner Fenders by myself, Custom rear bumper, rock sliders, spare tire mount, and rotopax holder, Rugged Intercom, Airdam Primary clutch, custom full windshield, Pro Armour top, rear window, custom dash plate and radio mount.

Let the good times roll!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Y'all do realize that this was a post made in November of 2013?

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Yeah but thought might as well see what there non advertised price is even though rebate is gone I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
new to UTV's want to buy spare belt or belts. are the gates c12 belts as good as the OEM Belts?? If so could I get a price for area 49331
Are the gates belts same width and length

1 - 10 of 10 Posts