Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have 2000 miles on mine never once in low? I have tons after market? I don't get the need for low sport override unless this has more power then high sport mode? has anyone compared?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I have 2000 miles on mine never once in low? I have tons after market? I don't get the need for low sport override unless this has more power then high sport mode? has anyone compared?
It all depends on where you ride.....if you do a lot of tight technical riding, or mud riding, or extreme hill climbs, you are better of using low gear. With the sport over ride in Low gear, you can get the same engine power as in high gear but with the lower gear ratio. So if you are somewhere where you don't plan on getting over 40mph due to the terrain, low gear with the override will be the bomb!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
that is possible for sure...

·
Registered
400 Posts
so base don this info-It all depends on where you ride.....So if you are somewhere where you don't plan on getting over 40mph due to the terrain, low gear with the override will be the bomb!

you dont gain any top end speed out of ? still stuck at 40 mph in low???

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
so base don this info-It all depends on where you ride.....So if you are somewhere where you don't plan on getting over 40mph due to the terrain, low gear with the override will be the bomb!

you dont gain any top end speed out of ? still stuck at 40 mph in low???
Top speed is governed by RPM's......if you get full shift out of the clutches you will still top out at the same speed as before because the rev limiter will kick in when it tries to go faster. The difference is how much quicker you will get there....So if you always drive in high gear, there is really no need for you to get this. But there are lots of guys who never use high gear and it is like adding a NOS system to the Maverick in low gear....

·
Registered
138 Posts
:) Finally Installed! Easy install. Big difference. Can't wait to hit the mountain trails. Thanks.

20140107_143817.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just bought one from Rob at DZ and his response to customer service was the best. I texted him on a Sunday evening and had that part at my door step on Wednesday evening here in Az. The install was easy peezzy. Just if you own a Mav Max you need to pull the skid plate off and access the trans connection. Piece of cake and worth the money it is a torquen machine now!! Thanks again Rob.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
So how much are they now?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Yes I ship anywhere in the world... Check out my website DZMOTORSPORTSLLC.COM for more info or PM me.. Thanks!

Visit DZMOTORSPORTSLLC.COM

21 - 34 of 34 Posts