Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys asked for it, so here it is! A 4 day sales blowout! Fri 11/29 - Mon 12/2 our ever so popular DZ Sport Mode Low Range wiring harnesses are at an unbelievable Price! Unlock your Sport Mode in Low with this crazy offer! You don't know what you are missing untill you have it! These kits will install on all CAN-AM Utv's. 2 seaters, 4 seaters, Commanders & Mavericks.

SWITCHLESS $85 shipped to the USA

SWITCHED $125 shipped to the USA

Contact us at 419-350-3015 (call or text)
Email us at [email protected]
PM me, Rob (ARCTICBOMB)

Here is a couple links for more Info on the products:
Can Am Commander XT x 800 1000 Maverick Switchless Sport Low Range Gear Harness | eBay

Can Am Commander 800 1000 Sport Mode Low Range Switch Wiring Harness Mod Upgrade | eBay

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
105 Posts
PM sent for sport low, fan override and oil additive

·
Registered
138 Posts
:) Can't wait to feel the difference...

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
this opens the throttle 100% percent in low mode

right now you only are getting 40% throttle in low mode

so yes your going to notice quit a difference I would say ! :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Which is best switch or switch less? Why do I need one over the other?
I got the switcheless, well it just uses the factory sport switch.it's plug and play and fail safe.just do your research on them there is a lot of threads on these some better then others.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
546 Posts
I got the switcheless, well it just uses the factory sport switch.it's plug and play and fail safe.just do your research on them there is a lot of threads on these some better then others.

Yup some will always work and are 100% ecu safe and if they ever failed will fail stock and the machine is still driveible with no need to take apart on the trail. There are some out there that are resistors and hack mods. Buy whatever makes you sleep better at night

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yup some will always work and are 100% ecu safe and if they ever failed will fail stock and the machine is still driveible with no need to take apart on the trail. There are some out there that are resistors and hack mods. Buy whatever makes you sleep better at night
Sounds like a guy that knows what I'm talking about:what:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I have the switchless. Had some issues getting it working right, but Rob/Articbomb bent over backwards to get met setup correctly. Great after sale service.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts