Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Dubbs - Take all of the ribbing with a grain of salt. Nobody on here means any harm and you will find if you read thru some threads that if/when anyone has wrecked and gotten hurt, that everyone has been very caring and sympathetic. Don't let the responses on here hinder you from sharing in the wealth of information available on the forum. I think if you spend more time on here you will see that they are treating you like you were their riding buddy and giving you some grief…..blow it off and carry on.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks for the civilized response. I understand that kind of response out on the trail. If somebody spins out or goes off track and there are no injuries, we are all exactly the same way, and believe me, there have been times I have plum run out of talent.

Im trying really hard to convey that this was nothing more than a shuttle trip from one end of the Tarmac to the other just off the pavement. If it had happened under performance driving out on a trail, I would be bragging and posting pictures. But I have used my side x sides in our neighborhood for driving the family around, down to the pool, or to some of our neighbors, (its a gated community out in BFE with several miles of roads and all of drive golf carts or mules of some kind) and I just keep thinking what if this had happened with my kids in the back?
I can relate.....we drive it around the neighborhood as well. I can say they are a totally different machine on asphalt than on the dirt... Are you running stock tires? If so, what where the air pressures? I could easily see the front tire gripping and pulling the wheel out of your hands due to lack of power steering and actually over steering on it's own and causing it to flip.

And I agree 100% with desertdog - you sit in the seat, the harnesses get buckled before the engine starts.....it is a pin with harnesses but will eventually pay off...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Lmao you just come out like your shit doesn't stink I do this I do that I have this I have that. Bla bla bla Your just pissed you wrecked in front of a bunch of people Just get over it you don't have the skills to drive a sxs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Looks like you will not be getting a Christmas card this year :shocked:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts