Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
They are well "designed" machines that I gave serious thought to at one point. The frame and suspension design in my mind is the best overall. Unfortunately they have the worst quality control issues out of the line up. Come on, they used a "JB Weld" like material from the FACTORY to try and fix engine case machining issues and leaks. Sorry AC, you lost me after that...

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
they did race the maverick up the hill , the maverick made it up and both the wildcat and xp got stuck , so they re did the race with just them and no maverick ! lol

·
Registered
998 Posts
Even guys on the wildcat forums are calling b.s. on the drag race, even they know the maverick is faster lol. But still arctic cat made some nice improvements, just not in quality control

·
Registered
615 Posts
In the rock crawling section the wildcat went about 2 feet to the left of where the razor and maverick went. This allowed the right front tire to stay on the ground. For what i use my SXS for this means nothing just thought i would point this out.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
oh ya this video was funny made kitty look worse , should of kept it all pic's ! lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
OH YEAH I SAW THAT TO THE WENT ON A DIFFERENT ANGLE FOR SURE!!! The whoops and handleing just looks like someone jacked with a the suspension. Mine rode rough as hell until i made a few click here and turn s there. this was not a fair comparison!!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
yes and any one knows the arctic cat cant beat the maverick on a flat race, come on...at least do something cat besides horrible mis-leading. they also likely did not tune or dial in the suspension on teh maverick, heck they may have set it to the worst they can do for it....lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
What a lot of waffle. You can do anything with creative photography and biast opinions. I challenge any articat x driver to a dual. Drag, climb, whoops, whatever.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
What a lot of waffle. You can do anything with creative photography and biast opinions. I challenge any articat x driver to a dual. Drag, climb, whoops, whatever.
They can't Dave, there wildcats are in the shop getting remanufactured engines installed lol

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
There's no doubt the suspension is top notch but the Maverick isn't nearly as bad as they made it out to be in the whoops.

·
Registered
179 Posts
They prolly just tightened up the suspension on the mav to make it bounce. I haven't tried to tweek mine at all yet, but I do plan on trying to soften it up a little...

Myron

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Its all about presentation, and there was a lot of Biased presentation in that video.....It would still get a cat lovers blood pumping..LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts