Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 can am x3 turbo RR fault code after replacing dps. Anyone know what these codes are

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome

Since this is your 1st post it automatically goes into member introductions.

Maybe do a introduction and give us more info on what car you have and where you ride.
Then do a new post in the appropriate forum and give the membership a little more history on your codes.

When did it happen, what were you doing when it happened, RPMs when it happened, were you in low or high, sport mode? Need a little more Information.
How did you extract the code?
Why did you need to replace DPS?

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome

Since this is your 1st post it automatically goes into member introductions.

Maybe do a introduction and give us more info on what car you have and where you ride.
Then do a new post in the appropriate forum and give the membership a little more history on your codes.

When did it happen, what were you doing when it happened, RPMs when it happened, were you in low or high, sport mode? Need a little more Information.
How did you extract the code?
Why did you need to replace DPS?

Barbara

Well Barbara the unit went out due to a crash. The dealer said it can be direct replacement. But now it's throwing these codes. Just asking if anyone knows what the codes are. Haven't seen anything with the U only P codes.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Well Barbara the unit went out due to a crash. The dealer said it can be direct replacement. But now it's throwing these codes. Just asking if anyone knows what the codes are. Haven't seen anything with the U only P codes.
Thanks

That gives the membership a little more information..

Barbara

·
Registered
2020 X3 X RS RR
148 Posts
The dealer needs to use BUDS to calibrate the DPS after install.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts