Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

121 - 140 of 183 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
Oh Tim !
Summertime is getting too all of us here in the desert!
Your soo hard on your princess, you know he's only building a 4 seater for you and his other gay.... opps I mean good friends to join him in his Love wagon ! Lmao!

🤣

·
Premium Member
7,001 Posts
Mega needs to change the build thread name to " building the love wagon". 😂

That was a good one.

Tim

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
Reactions: Tmesic

·
Premium Member
2,146 Posts
You know he’s really a back seat driver , fantasy's do come tru in the mega cave

Reactions: Tmesic

·
Premium Member
8,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Hey Mega, you think that toolbox is big enough lol
not at all. I have a 4’x8’ fab table with bin of tools under it, my welding cart has a 5 drawer rolling box incorporated in it And i have a rolling box with all my sockets in it. Still not enough room for good organization. My little 2 car garage is stuffed full of tool and extra metal.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Mega I was being a little sarcastic lol. Reminds me of my shop. Multiple tool boxes setup for for specific needs.

·
Registered
208 Posts
^ REAL interested in what you think of that setup, I was thinking of doing the exact same thing in an effort to avoid a monstrous lightbar...

·
Premium Member
7,001 Posts
lightbars are early 2000's technology. You want your lights low and as to not reflect the falling dust.

The falling dust?

So it never falls low enough to reflect off lower lights?

Gravity has failed us!

Tim

Reactions: Wheel43 and Hawk

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
The falling dust?

So it never falls low enough to reflect off lower lights?

Gravity has failed us!

Tim
The lower stuff you can see through with amber lights. Only need the lights up high if you are leading and even then not necessary in the dunes.

·
Premium Member
7,001 Posts
The lower stuff you can see through with amber lights. Only need the lights up high if you are leading and even then not necessary in the dunes.
That's an old wives tale.

In the dunes NOT along wash road or sand highway there is not that much dust.

While there is some it's not like in the washes.

I use an upper old fashion LED bar. I used to have an amber upper but it wasnt that much better.

While I do like the lower lights I'm not convinced it's the only way to go.

Tim

121 - 140 of 183 Posts