Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

81 - 100 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Car is running now. Starting on the accessory install.

Lowrance 11” gps
Dynojet PV3 with wide band 02 sensor
AIM Motorsports belt temp gauge
Baja Designs 10” tower light
Rigid Ind side shooters in fender wells
Baja Designs XL80 at A-pillars
horn
done lights
rock lights
whip light
S&B helmet pumper
S&B particle seperator
Rugged Radio and intercom
intercooler fan over ride

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Lowrance yes and ALWAYS!!! Eff tablets that you cannot see and have 13 wires hanging off them just to make them work piss poor. Been there done that!

I picked up an older Lowance with an 11” screen and it will be placed infront of the steering wheel and gauge cluster relocated to center where the device holder was. Then two 8 button switch-pros under that.

Seats? Yeah i picked up some brand new stockers from a buddy, and figured why not sell the old ones and use the new ones. I only like Sparco and Kirkey style seats, but that aint in my budget right now. Main goal is to get this car up and running then think about doors and seats later.

BTW i have the electronic device holder for sale since the Lowrance sold without it.

View attachment 258132
Your device holder ,did you have a hds7 installed in it/ will a 7” fit. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #86

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Thats a quick swap out ,

Reactions: Megadesertdiesel

·
Registered
205 Posts
Insane!

...need more stickers on the garage door though...

And I can vouch for the garage A/C too here in AZ, it's a game changer and there's nothing like a barely 80 degree garage when it's 110+ out. When I was house shopping for my current place as soon as I saw that and asked my real estate agent, "is that really A/C in the garage and it works?!" and he replied "yes" I hollered out "SOLD"! The Bride wasn't too happy I put a dent in the negotiation process.

Can't wait to see the finished product, mad skills for sure!

Reactions: Megadesertdiesel

·
Premium Member
8,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Thanks for the compliments.

Today’s accomplishment was front bumper install after i had to cut and push back my shock tower support 1”. Oops I miss judged the clearance when building. Then i installed the spare tire platform and finally the cage and some panels. The cage attaches in 6 places like stock and 4 more tha i added. Two at the upper rear shock tabs and two more at an A-pillar support i made.

Next weekend will be wiring the switch-pros, installing some interior panels and seats. Plus install the doors.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Glamis is closed to all SXS's with a wall of subwoofers!

Tim
Then a blast tube of whoofers! I’ve done them all..
Think, bazooka tube, with 24 woofers firing in, the. We put it on a turret. Then when shoot elephant toothpaste in rainbow colors out of it when we grow tired of the woofer, or grow up a little which ever comes sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
73 Posts
Thanks for the compliments.

Today’s accomplishment was front bumper install after i had to cut and push back my shock tower support 1”. Oops I miss judged the clearance when building. Then i installed the spare tire platform and finally the cage and some panels. The cage attaches in 6 places like stock and 4 more tha i added. Two at the upper rear shock tabs and two more at an A-pillar support i made.

Next weekend will be wiring the switch-pros, installing some interior panels and seats. Plus install the doors.

View attachment 258486
View attachment 258487
View attachment 258488
View attachment 258489
View attachment 258490
View attachment 258491
View attachment 258492
View attachment 258493
Looks killer man

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
mega you are kickin arse and taking names! Thing looks amazing! Still can't believe the progress you are making in such a short time
Yeah it's called working. Most people don't know what that really means. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Now he has room for the tent and all the toys he likes to take out the hill at night and get friski

Reactions: warlock and R.Snape

·
Registered
227 Posts
This is the most massive undertaking on a SxS I have ever seen on a forum or on Youtube! Good job Mega, you are unbelievably talented!!

81 - 100 of 156 Posts