Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Do you have a dealer license? 715006606 (Black Frame Max Kit) is at least $250 more everywhere ..I did price other items too and your prices are way bellow what's out there

·
Premium Member
8,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Do you have a dealer license? 715006606 (Black Frame Max Kit) is at least $250 more everywhere ..I did price other items too and your prices are way bellow what's out there
numbers are off Rocky mountain atv earlier this year.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
He is ditching the D cell’s and needs extra switches for the unicorn lights and loud azz stereo, for all the desert to hear. If you have not noticed he is a very compassionate caring individual.

·
Premium Member
8,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
you really want to install 32 accessories 4 x 8...or got everything just because they were cheap?
cant wait to see how you'll accessorize it...
your mathin is fuzzy. two Switch-pros total of 16 switch buttons.

Ill keep the oem rocker switches

left of steering wheel
headlights
Override
sport mode

right of steering wheel
2x4/4x4
DPS

Switch-Pros
Start/stop
10” BD shock tower light
XL80’s on A-pillars
front fenderwell Rigid Ind side shooters
Rugged Radio
helmet pumper
S&B Filter (will be triggered on all the time with a button to turn off if needed)
whip light
rock lights
intercooler fan override
horn

still playing with GPS location

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Mega, why put the radio on a switch?

Tim

Reactions: Megadesertdiesel

·
Premium Member
8,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Mega, why put the radio on a switch?

Tim
my Radio is mounted on top of my glovebox and its a stretch to reach. If I leave all the knobs set and just turn off power it will turn on right back where it was last time and I don't have to adjust.

·
Premium Member
8,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
The donor harness showed up today.

Fun fact, the 2018 wire harness has an extra sub harness plugged in and powered by the center console power lugs. It runs the length of the main harness forward to the DPS switch, plugs into it then over to a pair of relays and then back to power steer motor and DPS switch. It appears you can just plug that into a 2017 harness and upgrade to the more powerful steering. That might be a project for next year.

I do have a full un molested engine harness if anyone is interested, plus any plugs off the forward harness if needed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't fully understand why this route versus selling the 2up and buying a 4, BUT I do envy your skills and determination. If I started this project I would not be this far long for a year or two.

Good luck, this is a very enjoyable thread to see how these machines are assembled.(y)

41 - 60 of 183 Posts