Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
There's an adjustment on the pedal to adjust the brake engagement.13 mm set nut. Loosen it and screw the rod in to get more brake pressure...just in case you haven't tried it. Seen it posted by a user on a enthusiast forum

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Those shoulder pads look like they'd be comfortable. I need to see if they sell those separately...
They sell them separately.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
this week end i did a few projects on the Max.

Opened up the Lonestar front bumper for more airflow with some dimple dies.

Installed a 2020 clutch cover with my patented air nozzle locations.

Started on some Rock Sliders, 1.5” dom slid 6” inside the frame held in with a 3/8” bolt from the skidplate.

·
Premium Member
2018 Maverick X3 XRC Turbo R
169 Posts
Installed a 2020 clutch cover with my patented air nozzle locations.
Is 4cfm through a schrader valve enough air for your desired effect?

You sure made quick work of the transfer. I'm very impressed.(y)(y)

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
I like how you installed the headlights without the shroud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Shrouds are still there, optical illusion. BUT I absolutely hate the look of the shroud. Its a very basic and does not look like the original light that was in there. makes the front end look skinny and the lights jammed into each other. Ill eventually do something about it. Make a different shroud and spread out the lights is what really need to be done.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Is 4cfm through a schrader valve enough air for your desired effect?

You sure made quick work of the transfer. I'm very impressed.(y)(y)

yes, and it works very well. With the exact placement it blows air directly into the clutches as they open when you rev it. This then loosens the dust and sends it out the clutch housing exist tube near muffler. Just clip on air hose and then fire up machine and rev it. The valve stems with schraders still in make it a water tight setup for the rare case I ever see water.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #209 (Edited)
Finished up some small things and took her for a spin down the street this weekend.

Finally installed the front drive line that was back ordered and i forgot to order with the big order back in January. Damn drive line had to be slid in from interior panel at back seat into the tunnel due to my extra cross bracing i added to the frame.

Installed the skid plates and the 72 bolts that hold them on with rivnuts in the frame. Only had to red till two and extend the overlap seam on the front half of the skidplate due to the two to 4 seat differences.

After the drive to the gas station i decided to raise the GPS 2” and tilt it forward to keep it from being blocked by the steering wheel.

I found my coolant expansion tank nipple had been cracked and needed a fixing. Drilled and tapped it for 1/4” brass fitting. Ill more than likely buy an Iron Clad Industries aluminum one before dune season.

I made some cheap ass mofo door handles by using some dollar store knives.

Mounted a fire extinguisher for my RZR buddies to use.

I also added a battery kill switch for when the car is not in use.

201 - 212 of 212 Posts