Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

181 - 200 of 212 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
possibly, but the hoses are very stiff and don't like to bend much. I have some other bracing under the bed that holds up each side and mounts the bumps that might be in the way.
Yea, you would most likely have to disconnect the reservoirs and feed the hoses through a hole in the bed.
Just contemplating...

·
Registered
752 Posts
Like this...

Reactions: Megadesertdiesel

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Those shoulder pads look like they'd be comfortable. I need to see if they sell those separately...

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
brakes bled two times, once with vacuum pump off air hose and once gravity drain. Still not where they used to be, and that was piss poor at best. I have new lines in rear and all new 2020 take off calipers and rotors. When i push the pedal i get about 3” of nothing then about 2” of actual mush pedal that stop the car.

This is gonna make me add that Willwood master cyl and proportioning valve i ordered last year and never used. Grrr

Anyways, this car is looooong compared to the two seater. It will take some time to get used to.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Anyways, this car is looooong compared to the two seater. It will take some time to get used to.
It seems like you have more height/clearance than the stock 4 seaters. It really looks impressive.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
The crazy thing about the 4 seater is you don't really notice it's length when your driving it.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Reactions: GlamizSandunz

·
Registered
349 Posts
^^before i bought one, we found an outfitter in ruidoso nm that did trail rides with the 4 seaters. we had a great time. mild ride and mostly fs roads. i was absolutely blown away how it didn't feel as long as it looks. and then how smooth the ride was. if this thing was smooth, i would love to ride in one that has had some suspension tuning done. bet they are about as close to an actual trophy truck as you can get.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Excellent job! I really dig your spare tire setup. Did you remove your muffler to get the clearance?
made my own exhaust out of a 2.5" magnaflow muffler and layed it down under the tire with an insulated panel and 1" airgap.

181 - 200 of 212 Posts