1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Tusk also makes one for the Maverick, I have one and I like it. It straps around the seat headrest bar. Only downside is if you want to take out the seat you have to remove the bag, not very hard to do though. The Rzr is also designed to go under the plastic panel on the bottom, the Mav one comes with velcro, not as secure, but it works.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tusk also makes one for the Maverick, I have one and I like it. It straps around the seat headrest bar. Only downside is if you want to take out the seat you have to remove the bag, not very hard to do though. The Rzr is also designed to go under the plastic panel on the bottom, the Mav one comes with velcro, not as secure, but it works.
Thanks...I just saw that one...it looks smaller than the RZR one. Could you strap it around the harness bar instead of the seat frames...are the straps long enough?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00629VXKO/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=1535523722&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004E5B7YA&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1TP497N23VQFJ89AAM0T

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Yes you could probably strap it to the harness bar, but they are orientated horizontally and not vertically, so not the perfect solution. I think your right that it is smaller than the Rzr model.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes you could probably strap it to the harness bar, but they are orientated horizontally and not vertically, so not the perfect solution. I think your right that it is smaller than the Rzr model.
I'm thinking I might take a shot and try the one made for the Polaris. It looks like it will mount better to the harness bar and has more storage ....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's what I am thinking too...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Heavy, did you end up getting the Tusk storage that goes between the seats? If so, any feedback you can offer?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heavy, did you end up getting the Tusk storage that goes between the seats? If so, any feedback you can offer?
No I haven't. My wife won't let me buy it. I am guessing she is gonna get it for me for Christmas.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Did you see the "storage" thread ?? I Know its not the same type of pouch your looking at. . . .But there was a lot of good ideas on there. . . .

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
I ordered a black bag with yellow piping for goggles and gloves plenty of room and looks good to !

PRP Seats. Buggy Bag

here are some bigger ones

PRP Seats. UTV Bags

I always keep a few of these in the store on the shelves. They are great for goggles etc. They are much bigger then the size of a pair of goggles though so good for a bunch of stuff. We can get them in any color you want. - JT

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Does anyone have this or something similar they are using on their Mavericks? I am just looking for some additional soft storage and this looks like it would work on the Maverick if you are using a harness bar....

Tusk UTV Cab Pack Polaris RZR 800 : Amazon.com : Automotive

I actually have two of these is my commander. (1) face in the cab for registration, goggles and gloves and other more important stuff. The second faces into the - on holds a belt and all the various tools. Learned this was a must have from the last dune trip. Both mounted to the seat belt bar. I recommend them.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Did you see the "storage" thread ?? I Know its not the same type of pouch your looking at. . . .But there was a lot of good ideas on there. . . .
Yes. I did see another thread on storage. I saw the Tusk soft 3 compartment storage bag that mounts in the rear area of the Maverick. I like it a lot but I would like to get some feedback on durability or were there any issues to be concerned about.

I have the Can Am bedliner installed so I am looking for some additional storage to mount back there.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I actually have two of these is my commander. (1) face in the cab for registration, goggles and gloves and other more important stuff. The second faces into the - on holds a belt and all the various tools. Learned this was a must have from the last dune trip. Both mounted to the seat belt bar. I recommend them.
So you did buy the RZR version? does it only attach to the harness bar? Seems like the bottom portion would move a lot if there is no attachment near the bottom.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
could you possibly post up some pics.....would like to see how it looks in the Maverick/Commander.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I bought 2 of the Tusk bags, 1 for my Maverick when it comes, and 1 for my dad for his Commander. I will have a harness bar in the Mav. Soon as it comes I will post pictures and a review to this thread. No date on when my Maverick will be in yet. Dealer thinking Dec 16 through the 21. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool thanks

1 - 20 of 44 Posts