Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced the factory eps with the tusk aftermarket unit. They said it could fit in same location as original under hood. Not so. Must put under dash . Also spline on rack does not gmhave a flat spot. I had to grind away one spline and then it slipped on. Otherwise not a horible experience. It does work . Instructions are so so but you can figure it out. Wireing was simple.

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
502 Posts
We’re you having problems with factory unit, or just trying to find something that works better?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We’re you having problems with factory unit, or just trying to find something that works better?
yes, the factory one didn't work when i bought the car, then i replaced it with another factory unit but somehow the terminal got corroded and that didn't work, do i figured lets try to save a few buck and get the /tusk unit, /which seems good so far.

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
502 Posts
yes, the factory one didn't work when i bought the car, then i replaced it with another factory unit but somehow the terminal got corroded and that didn't work, do i figured lets try to save a few buck and get the /tusk unit, /which seems good so far.
Do you notice any difference between factory and Tusk.
Out of curiosity, what price difference between the two?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tusk $589, factory $1600. Cant tell yet . I need to adjust alignment of shafts tomorrow. but it seems similar so far. i t

1 - 6 of 6 Posts