Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried calling them? There number on the website when you call it says its been Disconnected?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just talked to them a couple of minutes ago. Had a question about the harness bars they are building for the Maverick Max. They went out into the warehouse for me while I was on the phone and took measurements for me so that I could see if it will fit with the LinQ trunk box. I know they have been slow in the past, but they always answer my calls now and the last few things I have ordered from them have gotten to me quickly.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I spoke with Adam on Friday and was very helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are the generally slow on getting there orders out? I ordered a roof a month ago and still havent got a shipping confirmation yet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Are the generally slow on getting there orders out? I ordered a roof a month ago and still havent got a shipping confirmation yet.
Took 2months and 6 phone calls to get my tie rods, every time I talked to them they told they are shipping that day, but they do make quality stuff

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Quality from TurnKey is second to none. Although I've read a few complaints about service, I never had a problem. Adam has always been helpful and straight up with me.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I ordered the front bumper on Friday at around 6pm and I received my invoice and notification this morning that it shipped.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Quality from TurnKey is second to none. Although I've read a few complaints about service, I never had a problem. Adam has always been helpful and straight up with me.
Thank you, I appreciate that. I'd be the first to admit that we have had some bumps in the road in the past. We are working hard to correct every issue ever brought to us. We recently moved into a new larger facility and have brought on additional staff and equipment to keep up with demand. Any time an issue is brought to my attention we correct it. I light fires under our staffs ass when I hear of issues that could of been avoided. My name is Adam, I am the owner. I am not satisfied unless all our customers are satisfied. If anyone ever has an issue with anything please call and ask for me.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yup ordered my doors today left message and was called back within a few minutes. Can't wait to get them.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Thank you, I appreciate that. I'd be the first to admit that we have had some bumps in the road in the past. We are working hard to correct every issue ever brought to us. We recently moved into a new larger facility and have brought on additional staff and equipment to keep up with demand. Any time an issue is brought to my attention we correct it. I light fires under our staffs ass when I hear of issues that could of been avoided. My name is Adam, I am the owner. I am not satisfied unless all our customers are satisfied. If anyone ever has an issue with anything please call and ask for me.
Well I never bought anything from Turnkey but I would have if it were not for the lack of response from one of your employees named "Cook". I asked about a custom gauge plate and he said he would get back to me and never did. I reminded him about afterwards and still got no response. This was also right around the same time I saw a few complaints on this forum about your doors and orders taking very long with no response from your company. I figure that was a sign to go elsewhere. I'm interested in your new rear bumper but still not confident in placing order.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
New rear bumper??? Did I miss something. I just ordered the new Baja front bumper but didn't know they had a rear bumper in the works….anyone have a pic???

·
Registered
355 Posts
Well I never bought anything from Turnkey but I would have if it were not for the lack of response from one of your employees named "Cook". I asked about a custom gauge plate and he said he would get back to me and never did. I reminded him about afterwards and still got no response. This was also right around the same time I saw a few complaints on this forum about your doors and orders taking very long with no response from your company. I figure that was a sign to go elsewhere. I'm interested in your new rear bumper but still not confident in placing order.
I'm sorry. That is absolutely not acceptable! I'm going to do some investigating into this and get it corrected. I'm glad you brought this to my attention. That's not how I train my employees. I'm big on customer service and will do whatever is necessary to satisfy a customer. One of the most difficult things in running a business is finding employees that care as much as you do. Please let me know if we can do anything for you. You can be confident in placing an order, ask for me and I will get you taken care of.

Thank you,
Adam

·
Registered
355 Posts
Adam, good to know. Now can you tell me if you have a 1 or 2 piece solid roof for max???? if not when??? thanks
We are finalizing our Max roof now and should have some pics up next week. It is a two piece roof. The shipping charge for a one piece would be outrageous. We do have something unique to join the two sections together. I'll post info as soon as I can.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
998 Posts
I have some turnkey tie rods I purchased from a member that are top notch in quality and I also bought a full gusset kit through turnkey and everything went smooth, the service was great and the parts fit and look good .. I've talked to the guys at turnkey multiple times through social media and they always respond quickly .. I'll continue to buy parts off turnkey and my next purchases will be delrin bushings and some spindles, uprights and a roof

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts