Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
To give you a better array of various UTV intake prices go and check prices for a RZR. Our pricing is inline with other industry intakes. We are willing to reevaluate pricing as you have asked. What are you comfortable paying? We can discount the assembly and offer them without filters which was discussed before we released them, this way you can use you favorite filter. Lets make this a constructive conversation and hammer this out. We want our customers to be happy and comfortable with a purchase.

Dragon fire racing $449
UMP $329
UMP $524
EHS $424
AFE $399
BTI $489
K&N $449

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I agree and well said, but lets keep the comparison apples to apples. Different brands require different parts or mounting hardware. So for it to be accurate, the comparison should be done for Mavericks. However it says a lot that you are at least trying to hear what your potential customers are saying.

Also shouldn't the pricing be based on what it cost to make then build in the proper fair margin for distribution to come up with the selling price? I think it would be better to find a way to beat the competitions pricing rather than use their price to justify what you can sell yours for. Market share is captured when customers recognize they are getting better quality at a better price which usually means better value.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Here is another way to look at it and this is just a figure of speech. Don't take the numbers literal just the concept of the idea.

Would you be better off making 200% ROI on 50 units a year translating into $10,000 in your pocket or making 50% ROI on 150 units a year translating into $15,000 in your pocket?

My point is you might actually bring more money to your pocket in the end just because you sold more volume on a lower price.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think I said something similar in one of my earlier posts but your a analogy is clearer. Well said.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.