Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do you have one of these installed? If so, did you notice any change in throttle response or performance?
I've installed it, but I'm doing some work on the clutches, fitting a second fuel tank and some other stuff, so haven't had the chance to drive it yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes it did come with a prefilter cover for the intake, but not for the breather.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thanks, please post when you have a chance to run it, so we all know if it works or not.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah where are the results guys!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
X2....need feedback!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
it looks and sounds badass !

sounds like v-tec on a Honda with intake !

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
it looks and sounds badass !

sounds like v-tec on a Honda with intake !
Do you have one? It's not in your signature??? If so, do you notice any added throttle response or power?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Anywhere from $375 to $435 depending on if you get a discount

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Do you have one? It's not in your signature??? If so, do you notice any added throttle response or power?
no just from looking at the pics and they have a video of it on there maverick running thru the desert sounds badass !

·
Registered
252 Posts
no just from looking at the pics and they have a video of it on there maverick running thru the desert sounds badass !
It gave me 1 mph top speed So now I too out at 77mph and it feels like a little mid range but my tires are so beat who knows. It does give you a little more cab noise but I like it.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It gave me 1 mph top speed So now I too out at 77mph and it feels like a little mid range but my tires are so beat who knows. It does give you a little more cab noise but I like it.
Do you have the stock exhaust?
Any difference in throttle response?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Do you have the stock exhaust?
Any difference in throttle response?
Yeah all stock performance other than the intake. It kinda feels like it may have gained a little bit but again my tires are screwed so it may be all in my head.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I can for sure say that I gained 1mph top speed and it holds right at 8,000rpm now where before it would hit about 7,950rpm for a second then back down

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So you have been running it without any tuning or adjustments? Not sure 1mph is enough of a gain to be accurate. If it was 3 or 4 mph increase that would be definate.

·
Registered
252 Posts
So you have been running it without any tuning or adjustments? Not sure 1mph is enough of a gain to be accurate. If it was 3 or 4 mph increase that would be definate.
No adjustments... To be honest I only upgraded bc the stock filter setup is terrible I wanted to switch to a cone filter to be sure it was actually filtering.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
No adjustments... To be honest I only upgraded bc the stock filter setup is terrible I wanted to switch to a cone filter to be sure it was actually filtering.
That is one reason I was wanting a different filter set up. I already have an exhaust so I would hope for a little more HP gain.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.