Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is on stands again getting epowersteering, suspension work, front and rear cameras and fixing the cobb job of the 30k of accessories the last owner had installed by incompetent shops. I figure that since I cut 100 zip ties I might as well add turn signals for when I leave the communist country of Ca. My willys has a signal stat turn signal which as I remember was an easy install and still works 40 years later after living outside. I always ask you guys before I buy accessories so I am looking for any recommendations for something I may not be aware of. The kits I see advertised seem way overpriced especially since I already have all marine grade electrical for my marine business.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
the Chinese front replacement dlr with signal are nice
for the rear you just cut the wires

Reactions: bssifter

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was looking into those recently...eBay had a pair of knockoff signature lights with amber switchbacks for $95, brand new shipped from across the world. Commonly found around the $100-130 range for them.

·
Registered
2018 Maverick X3 XRC
9 Posts
i found the full Highway legal kit from my dealer for $370 and they want 3.5 hrs labor to install , i will do it myself but wondered how bad it is? This is the turn signal, horn, car style activator on steering column. Looks to have factory style pigtail but do not know how the factory harness is yet and how hard to access it

·
Registered
336 Posts
i have the corbin kit, clean plug and play install in about 2 hours without any prior experience in getting anything apart on it. I installed it shortly after i got the machine and have been very happy with my signals and signature lights. i should have got the horn kit too when i did it, just for ease of install all at once. it would have come in handy for heading to SD in a few weeks and probably come in handy as we start opening up local roads in WI around my house.

steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts