Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just put a full muzzy with digtune on the mav , Its runs good but now the turn signal lights on the display are on all the time?
What gives?

·
Premium Member
8,474 Posts
Wtf? Didnt know we had turn signal lights.

Just add blinker fluid in the left front tire, but careful to only add 3.14 oz of radio active DOT69 government issue blinker fluid. I you do not add corect amount you nuts will clack together as you walk away from your mav.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
The turn signal in the cluster is for the turn signal option on European model Mavericks. The Commander has a kit you can purchase but the Maverick kit is not a available yet. If you look at the parts diagram you will see there is a turn signal lever switch mounted on the steering column.

·
Registered
664 Posts
That is interesting. I had the same thing happen on my old Commander after I put on new exhaust with a Power Commander. I never did figure out why. It was still that way when I sold it even though I had removed the Power Commander. Weird.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Megadesertdiesel For your great info. Im sure your a reeeeaaalll help to other members to, glad we have good folks like you to talk to
:)

But hey really if someone does know how to make the thing turn off please let me know

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I have blinkers so when I beat other sxs's I can turn my hazards on ! :)

Reactions: WFFD19
1 - 7 of 7 Posts