Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
I would absolutely not order from turnkey. the owner is dishonest.... I am in the middle,of a credit card dispute with him now. I personally returned parts to his employee Austin and he is now trying to say I never returned them. This is in additions to refusing to answer his phone for two weeks, and hiding behind his employees. Be very cautious doing business with this man, and don't plan on getting any warranties or customer support. Tyler at Devious I am happy to talk to you on the phone and tell you the whole story. Sad story.... Turnkey used to be the best.
Sorry to here you had a Bad experience , But I have many happy customers with their products.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sorry to here you had a Bad experience , But I have many happy customers with their products.

I have their products too, and the ones I have are fantastic... Honestly love them. I would just urge people to order them through a dealer such as yourself who can mitigate the customer service, or possibly have the parts in hand ahead of time.

adam reached out to me personally and somewhat took care of the situation. I got my money back, but lost a crap load of time, fuel expense, headache, etc. just my experience... But yes, a great product honestly

·
Registered
665 Posts
What about doors? You stock them or can you order them? We can't order anything off their website and their phone is disconnected. Maybe you could tell us what's going on. Or do we already have it figured out?

121 - 127 of 127 Posts