Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Heavysledz, what did you do about the gap between the front panel and rear panel? Mine is 1/8"-1/4" and I am not happy about Turnkey's response of "yes we know it does not fit exactly but our machine shop does not have the capability to make a depression for the two to overlap and make this go away". They suggested I go buy weather-stripping to fill in the gap they designed. This gap is not shown in the pic's on their website, in fact it is not clear that these two pieces do not overlap like all the other designs I have seen.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Price and Lead Time, BLACK for 14 Mav shipped to 26180

Please!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
We are offering Turn key Aluminum sport roof for your Maverick.Cnc design and bolts on ,no drilling or welding required.available in satin black or Maverick yellow pm for more details and pricing.
Price and Lead Time, BLACK for 14 Mav shipped to 26180

·
Registered
579 Posts
I would absolutely not order from turnkey. the owner is dishonest.... I am in the middle,of a credit card dispute with him now. I personally returned parts to his employee Austin and he is now trying to say I never returned them. This is in additions to refusing to answer his phone for two weeks, and hiding behind his employees. Be very cautious doing business with this man, and don't plan on getting any warranties or customer support. Tyler at Devious I am happy to talk to you on the phone and tell you the whole story. Sad story.... Turnkey used to be the best.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts