Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Its Okay I was just having a little fun, it will be okay.......
You should stop while you think your ahead...lol
:wink:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
if you ask a common sense question.... you will get a answer but you might not get the answer you are looking for. But guess what from all these funny yet very true comments I bet you realized hey there right unbolt the factory bumper and put the after market bumper right back in the same spot. That was easy. As is for the tie rods. Take off the weak factory ones drink a couple coors lights and then again put the after market ones right back in the same spot. Done deal.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I've done a lot of business with these guys and they always are very helpful... Which is why I have purchased most of my parts from them. Don't get me wrong cause sometimes the shipping times can be somewhat delayed but otherwise I always get a solid, quality product. I can understand why tie rods, skid plates, roof, etc, etc doesn't comes with instructions but I do agree that doors and such that require drilling should.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I've done a lot of business with these guys and they always are very helpful... Which is why I have purchased most of my parts from them. Don't get me wrong cause sometimes the shipping times can be somewhat delayed but otherwise I always get a solid, quality product. I don't understand the negative reviews though??? My experience has been very pleasant.
The negative reviews come from the no communications, slow communications or wrong communications. When I ordered my intake, I was told they had them "IN STOCK" and could ship right away. Now they had to have some made, waiting on filters , so who knows what will be next. Just tell me up front it will be a 3 weeks or a month. I have not even gotten an email to confirm my order was taken. But you are correct their stuff seems high quality.

Reactions: twocents

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
if you ask a common sense question.... you will get a answer but you might not get the answer you are looking for. But guess what from all these funny yet very true comments I bet you realized hey there right unbolt the factory bumper and put the after market bumper right back in the same spot. That was easy. As is for the tie rods. Take off the weak factory ones drink a couple coors lights and then again put the after market ones right back in the same spot. Done deal.
Well....the bumper isn't exactly a direct swap.....if you utilize the parts that come in the kit, you replace the stock mounting hardware and use slip nuts and different mounting bolts. This kind of puzzled me at first since it was pretty clear you could utilize the stock hardware. After talking to one of the guys in the back, they told me they tried to simplify the kit to use the same hardware for the both bumper setups (with or without a winch). You can't re-use the stock hardware if you plan on running a winch as you will not be able to get a locknut in there to fasten to the bolts which is why, they provided the slipnuts and new bolts. I also had no idea how to mount the skid plate and they told me to use some of the hardware from the OEM bumper which doesn't have a skid plate.....so yes, even if the instructions were simple and said what the hardware was for and what hardware you would need to re-use would have been helpful.

I put together an install video for their front bumper and race air intake so it should be pretty straight forward after watching the video's. I told them they could put the links on their web page but apparently they either haven't gotten to it yet or decided not to.....

·
Banned
546 Posts
Hey does anyone have instructions on doing donuts? I got.my maverick and they didn't include them.. also maybe instructions on doings wheelies thanks

·
Banned
546 Posts
Damn sorry

21 - 33 of 33 Posts