Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got front bumper and front tie rods from turn key but much like my first order no directions.
Yes I can figure it out but I shouldn't have to. Emailed and called no return communication of course.

As I said before hope they enjoyed my money they'll never see any of it again

Does anyone have instructions for install on
Front bumper
Plate
Front tie rods?

Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
From the pics they have on their website, it looks like it mounts in stock location.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sorry to hear about your disappointment.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Most aftermarket parts use existing OEM mounting points. You only need a little Mechanical ability and common sense. No offence to the OP.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Man you would think it's a 1000 part piece of something bumper un bolts new one bolts up.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I hear what the guy is saying and I understand it's pretty much common sense but if u buy something it should always have some type of install instructions. I mean damn even wiper blades on my truck the other day had them not that I needed cuz I'm a man and wouldn't read them anyways haha.

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Banned
546 Posts
Does milk come with instructions? Do shoes come with them? It's a bumper not a nuclear war head

Reactions: kroth1984

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Finally got front bumper and front tie rods from turn key but much like my first order no directions.
Yes I can figure it out but I shouldn't have to. Emailed and called no return communication of course.

As I said before hope they enjoyed my money they'll never see any of it again

Does anyone have instructions for install on
Front bumper
Plate
Front tie rods?

Thanks
Ken
Here is the install video for the bumper...

Reactions: 40guzzla and Ken326

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I just bought some new wheels and they didn't come with instructions either. I guess I will figure it out.
Funny. Harsh, but funny...:haha:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Andy, harsh....na more dickish...
Heavy, good link
I lurk here alot don't post much and try not to get into pissing matches, but after reading all the replies to this I hope some of you stop showing your IQ level. This guy has a honest post about a problem with a vendor and maybe would help save others , ie the rest of us, from the same problem with the vendor, I have purchased a set of baja nerfs from TurnKey, it took 8 weeks to get them and they had no instructions, I am very capable of installing them myself, but ended up not using them. Everybody has different skill levels, and why would you pay for a dealer to install it if its supposed to come with instructions? I have built everything from cars, old COE trucks, Honda pilots and oddessys from nothing to show pieces, but yet I wouldn't make the comments by some.

Reactions: MiMav

·
Registered
152 Posts
Heavy, good link
I lurk here alot don't post much and try not to get into pissing matches, but after reading all the replies to this I hope some of you stop showing your IQ level. This guy has a honest post about a problem with a vendor and maybe would help save others , ie the rest of us, from the same problem with the vendor, I have purchased a set of baja nerfs from TurnKey, it took 8 weeks to get them and they had no instructions, I am very capable of installing them myself, but ended up not using them. Everybody has different skill levels, and why would you pay for a dealer to install it if its supposed to come with instructions? I have built everything from cars, old COE trucks, Honda pilots and oddessys from nothing to show pieces, but yet I wouldn't make the comments by some.

That was my point, nerf bars and other items that require drilling need directions. Wheels and bumpers should not require directions. It will be ok, we are just having a little fun.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Heavy, good link
Lighten up Francis.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Lighten up Francis.
Its Okay I was just having a little fun, it will be okay.......
You should stop while you think your ahead...lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks to those for the help. The other idiots should grow a brain. The point was there should be instructions, but that I see was too far over some heads to understand. Good thing you guys can turn a wrench.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts