Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is the hold up on a turbo setup with a standalone ecu for these machines? I mean popo has them tested and ready to buy before the model even is available to buy. Seriously, I'm getting impatient

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think the lack of sales compared to Polaris, the guys making the turbo stuff probably sell 20+ Polaris turbo products to every 1 CanAm SxS

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
There are turbos for these. Kelly at kmsperformance has a turbo setup for mav and it blows away the turbo popo cars. I don't like turbos on a offroad toy but call him and I'm sure he would set you up. Gary has a turbo one on his car and will be at our camp Sat on thanksgiving if you want to see it run. He will try to be at the drags to find out who r the fastest of the turbos to show the po po what is up. Last year he got bored and started racing the sand cars.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I built my own twin turbo setup for my megacab so I know how to build turbo systems, all I really need is which turbo to use and get the monster ecu with the proper mapping

·
Banned
546 Posts
Run a garret GT25 of in that area..

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now you got me all wigged up about building one. What can I sell in mygarage or what organs do I have to sell? How much blood is it gonna take for to give to get the money..... Hmmmmm I wanna go fast daddy!!!!!!!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Try calling KMS no anwser either

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
Kelly is custom mad scientists type who knows more shit than the big companies but he is hard to reach some times.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
I just need the parts and pieces. I can build chit
The mav has several electronic gottas with turbos of his power that has prevented mcx n kt from producing one. That limp mode shit is a beast on the mav. Then the stm clutch needed special mods just to hold the power.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts