1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Fitment of the pre-bent tubing etc.....since the rear of the Maverick and Commander differ. Also, I assume they would be offering it for the Maverick if it were compatible. I would give them a call and find out.....

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cant be that much different.. And for the lower price than what they where saying for the maverick it would be worth the small chanes A guy would have to make to the pipes

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Compression dont make the pipes or Turbos Trims(size) any different!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would't buy it I was asking.. I would build my own =) and I would use a KO3 charger off a audi!

A sample of my past work!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Because some people arent loaded$$$$ like you mrrpm lmao JK!!! But what turbo do you recommend for a maverick and commander? i run a ported
TEO4H specs:
Compressor housing A/R small (around .42?)
Exhaust housing A/R smaller (around .46?)
Compressor inducer 38 mm
Compressor exducer 53 mm
Exhaust turbine diameter 51 mm

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why not use a car turbo? Turbos a turbo no matter what it came on or is used for. You can pick them up on craigslist for less than $150 bucks and I've ran them On bikes and they spool quick and make good power.. Do you know a better bang for your buck? I am all ears.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Because some people arent loaded$$$$ like you mrrpm lmao JK!!! But what turbo do you recommend for a maverick and commander? i run a ported
TEO4H specs:
Compressor housing A/R small (around .42?)
Exhaust housing A/R smaller (around .46?)
Compressor inducer 38 mm
Compressor exducer 53 mm
Exhaust turbine diameter 51 mm

What year Mitsu you get it off of?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
What I've seen with trying to use car turbos, is if you need say a small change in the turbine, there's never one that fits, same on compressor side.
With aftermarket, you can pick & choose, mix & match, get whatever works the best. You have a $15-20,000. machine & would want to put a $150. junkyard turbo on it?

I have prolly 10-15 turbos around here that I have tried, each one is a little different, some smaller, some larger, all aftermarket, I could never get a stock car turbo to do quite what I wanted, so I went aftermarket, custom turbos. I would bet that people like MCX have lotsa turbos laying around to try, to develop new kits with. If you take a stab at it, you'll most likely need to try 4 or 5, to even get close.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
We use the garret GT25 or 28 on the 840 Rotax motor so I would think the 1000 would work great with the GT28.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts