Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Can Am x3 XMR Turbo
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
They have. Kyle Chaney races and uses their tuning, and the owner also races himself. They officially released tuning for the x3 back in May of 2020 which I'm sure they did in house testing for quite some time. as of now they are tuning 2017-2020 Turbo R models, and can tune the 120hp Turbo cars that are upgrading to Turbo R specs. They also can tune the 2020 Turbo RR models as well from what I understand.

·
Premium Member
7,726 Posts
They have. Kyle Chaney races and uses their tuning, and the owner also races himself. They officially released tuning for the x3 back in May of 2020 which I'm sure they did in house testing for quite some time. as of now they are tuning 2017-2020 Turbo R models, and can tune the 120hp Turbo cars that are upgrading to Turbo R specs. They also can tune the 2020 Turbo RR models as well from what I understand.
Is it open source, meaning, can you go in and modify the tune if you want to? Or is it locked?

·
Registered
2019 Can Am x3 XMR Turbo
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It is locked so you can’t modify the tune yourself however, being that it’s cloud based as long as you have internet service you can connect anywhere and send logs, and get revisions. You download the auto agent app on any apple or android phone or device and it connects to the ez lynk via its own wifi and you can do everything right off of your phone or device.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
unless you have a wideband afr kit installed
no real fuel changes can be made
maybe timing and boost
this is true for all tuners

21 - 26 of 26 Posts