·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Just used my left overs to smooth out the wire spool on my mig welder! It was chattering and causing inconsistent feed. Figured it would inner into the plastic rub points and last forever....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
PM'ed you

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
just wanted to update that I used this stuff in my diffs and gearbox when I changed my fluids (thanks Arcticbomb) and it absolutely quieted down the howling/whining sound from them at high speeds. I am a believer now....very cheap and highly recommended....

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yes, what is the dosage?
I have some here, and am wanting to dyno to see if there is power thru friction reduction. Figured I'd add the dosage to the rear end, then to the tranny, to see if there is any power in it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yes, what is the dosage?
I have some here, and am wanting to dyno to see if there is power thru friction reduction. Figured I'd add the dosage to the rear end, then to the tranny, to see if there is any power in it.
We use (2grams) per 15oz of gear lube.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
if you don't have a scale, it is about equal to a bit more than a teaspoon

·
Registered
363 Posts
Member discounts??

·
Registered
154 Posts
I squirted it in a rubber tube. Then blew it into the hole. I probably have tungsten lung now. I got less in there than I measured, some of will cling on the tube.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ya I figured it would easy with change just did it's 10 hr a month ago would rather take a ass whooping than deal with that tear diff drain again

1 - 19 of 19 Posts