Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to contact someone in the classifieds and it will not let me. I know I can post for sale, but just trying to reach someone or reply to buy an item. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Administrator
3,443 Posts
I am trying to contact someone in the classifieds and it will not let me. I know I can post for sale, but just trying to reach someone or reply to buy an item. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Welcome!

You'll need a 10 post/10 day membership here to post in FS/WTB Classifieds. These parameters are built into the site's filters to keep newbie Scammers from flying in quickly and "under the radar" to lighten our members' wallets.

There are pinned threads in the Classifieds explaining the site's position on new fly-ins such as yourself, so don't take this post personally...it is applied to ALL new members PMing behind the scenes scamming our members. Thank you for your understanding...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I get it. But I was not trying to post anything for sale. I want to buy something and there was no way to contact or reply. It worked now. thanks again.

·
Administrator
3,443 Posts
I want to buy something and there was no way to contact or reply.
And this is exactly why these safeguards are in place is to warn membership of PMs/Conversations... it's a Buyer Beware, and once membership becomes comfortable with buying/selling with you, these safeguards will be for your protection. Thanx for your understanding...

·
Premium Member
12,611 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts