Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bamm! Here's a video from my time in Glamis as "The True Maverick", I hope there is more to come. Thanks again Can Am for the experience.

·
Registered
168 Posts
^^^^^^^ yep sands for litter boxes lol bring on the mud

I would be tempted to say something like that if I had never experianced "Mother G" too

True Mav - What a great experiance for you to have, truely a once in 100 life times thing!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Video #2!! TRUE MAVERICK experience, I had to gather up 5 people, and have them follow me to the demo trailer for priority registration on demo ride later on in the day! Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mega, Yes I had a wonderful time, I cant wait to make it back down to "MOTHER G", I feel its a sandbox that is able to help show driving ability, Picking smooth lines and continuous transitions from peak to peak. After Emails, Txt''s, and phone calls, I am glad to say I am a new owner of a Maverick. Per the agreement (? dont remember the "agreement") I would be granted a Maverick upon clompletion of the Challanges, which were completed by the way. I ended up paying the difference and upgraded to a XRS, I mean who wouldn't based upon the opportunity? So at home she awaits waiting to be broken in, and then pushed!

·
Registered
806 Posts
I wonder if they ever have any clutch failures on their demo days.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I asked the CanAm guy that at the last demo day here in Phoenix. He replied no and all of the Maverick's there had 3-4000 miles on them. To be honest I think all of the demo machines are pre-release machines that may have been produced outside of the normal process. The funny thing is I have driven the exact same XRS every time I have done the demo (the one with the roof and the doors on it). I am trying to get some seat time in the Max to help me decide 2 or 4 seats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts