Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Turbo covers are now all gone . Input costs are way higher than the non-turbo covers for building so they are now discontinued .
Larry Kagley bought the last one
Enjoy a cool quiet buggy Larry

·
Premium Member
6,970 Posts
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a brand new never used turbo cover. Opened the box but never installed it.

I sold the Maverick recently.

200.00 . Prefer not to ship but can on your dime.

Tim

·
Registered
49 Posts
Price on a console cover for a Naturally Aspirated 2015 Maverick Xds two seater, shipped to 85132

Thanks,

Tech23

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I have sold many max covers in the past but things are at a standstill right now as the guy I have been using as a builder is retiring . So I have a buddy checking out shops all over in WV . I hope we find something soon as not having stock sucks . Normally I always had a min of 10 covers on hand .

·
Registered
2 Posts
2016 maverick xds non turbo

I have sold many max covers in the past but things are at a standstill right now as the guy I have been using as a builder is retiring . So I have a buddy checking out shops all over in WV . I hope we find something soon as not having stock sucks . Normally I always had a min of 10 covers on hand .
Any left and how much 50595. Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very cool idea,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone who puts there name on this thread will here from me once we are past the prototype stage .
I ordered the turbo console for doing a test fit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have a maverick trail 1000, do you have one for that?

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
You need to look at the dates of the threads lol. Last post was a year ago and one before that was 2 years before that. Doubt you get an answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 154 of 154 Posts